If you want discover the highest paying affiliate marketing programs to generate passive income, then this post is going to become your go-to guide.
We’ve diligently used and reviewed over 97+ high paying affiliate programs for beginners and experts. Hence, we have come up with the top 21 affiliate programs that you can join today and make money online.
Whether you’re looking for affiliate programs to monetize your blog, top paying affiliate networks, or you’re a just a beginner who wants to get started, we’ve put together all you need to succeed as an affiliate marketer.
Without further delay, lets take a deeper dive.
What Exactly is Affiliate Marketing
For the sake of beginners just starting off affiliate marketing, Affiliate marketing is a business in which an affiliate (a person or company) earns a commission (an amount of money) for marketing another person or company products.
An affiliate is a person who sells for another person’s or company’s product and earns a commission for it.
What are Affiliate Network?
An affiliate network is a platform where all these processes listed above are performed.
It is simply a platform or a visual marketplace that connects sellers (Merchants) and affiliates.
Affiliate marketing comes with cool perks and benefits for both the sellers and the affiliates. The sellers for one do not have to go through the twinge and stress of spending money and time to developing an affiliate platform that would take care of checking and scrutinizing fraud and verification of members.
The affiliates, on the other hand, enjoy the benefit of not going through the stress of producing a product to sell, all they need do is choose from available products to sell and make a profit from it.
Let’s jump into the list of highest paying affiliate marketing programs for beginners and experts.
Top 21 Highest Paying Affiliate Marketing Programs for Beginners and Experts
Creme de la creme. Huge referral commission. Top of the Pops. Which ever way you put it, these affiliate marketing programs offer the highest commission ever.
We’ve detailed these list of highest paying affiliate programs to get you started and make all the money you can online.
The couldn’t have ben a better way to get started as an affiliate marketer.
1 CJ Affiliates (Commission Junction)
CJ affiliate was formally called Commission Junction. It is an affiliate marketing platform that was formed 23years. Though very old, it still functions perfectly.
They reach millions of customers who shop online through its affiliate marketing companies like Media plex, Value click media, Greystripe, and many more.
- CJ affiliate platform has a good back-end dashboard that helps manage and record your marketing efforts.
- Has a link generator (Deep links) that makes it very easy to generate links.
- It has an enormous range of merchants to choose from.
- The Dashboard might be a little difficult to understand if you are just starting off using it.
Maxbounty is CPA (cost per action) based affiliate network based in Canada. Maxbounty network was established in 2004. The company over time has grown to be a reputable name in the industry.
It is considered to be the best CPA affiliate network there is.
- MaxBounty provides educational resources to educate you on becoming an affiliate marketer.
- It has a reliable and user-friendly interface.
- It has a high approval rate and quick response to applications
- They have very helpful managers who are willing to help you succeed as an affiliate marketer.
- If your traffic is questionable you can get banned easily.
- You might not get accepted if you do not own a website.
3. Amazon Associates
Amazon Associates is the affiliate network platform associated with the popular amazon. Amazon is the largest internet retailer in the United States.
Using Amazon associates, you are open to more than a million products to advertise to your customers.
- It is far the biggest name in the e-commerce industry
- Amazon associates have a huge selection of products.
- It has a very low payout threshold.
- You need to register each country individually.
- Its universal cookie only lasts for a day.
- There are low commissions on categories like games and videos.
ShareAsale is an affiliate marketing company that has been in existence for over 17 years. It houses affiliate programs for over 5000 merchants that offer both digital and physical products.
It has an amazing dashboard that would do basically everything you need to get started as an affiliate.
- Trustworthy as they have been around forever.
- Thousands of merchants of both digital and physical products
- You can get lost or confused easily if you are a newbie as its dashboard design is a little too clunky.
Rakuten is another affiliate marketing company. It was formally called Buy.com. It is one of the biggest affiliate marketing companies, and it sits on the 3rd spot of the top e-commerce companies worldwide.
Rakuten has over 18 million customers and 93,000 products from over 40,000 shop owners.
- It is a trusted name.
- It allows access to big names like Best Buy and Walmart.
- It has easy Ad rotation features.
- Unavailable to audience in Europe.
- Other affiliates provide better results.
Impact is another really good website for making money through affiliate marketing. Their tracking technology is quite accurate, their contracting is flexible and they process payments automatically.
These features make it easy for their customers to manage their marketing campaigns and maximize their growth.
- It has a dedicated and detailed affiliate management dashboard.
- It is quite user-friendly.
- It has a large database of affiliates that you can work with.
- You have to follow a learning curve to be successful.
- The report section is quite complex and difficult to navigate.
Flexoffers is arguably one of the best websites when it comes to affiliate marketing. They use modern payment solutions, data delivery, and multiple marketing to meet the need of both publishers and advertisers alike.
They offer many special services and when you become a member they give you access to an affiliate publishing network amongst other things.
- It’s relatively easy to register and sign up and the website is user-friendly to new affiliates.
- It has thousands of advertisers you can choose from.
- It pays you for sales made by sub-affiliates through its Flex-Rev$hare program.
- It lacks modern link creation tools.
- The only payment option for non-US citizens is via PayPal.
8. eBay Partners Network
Also thought to be one of the best affiliate marketing programs, eBay partners have been in the affiliate marketing business for over 20 years. It provides first-class tools, reporting, and tracking.
- It has a wide variety of products as you can promote virtually anything on eBay.
- It has a low minimum payout – which is just $10.
- Cookies on the website last only 24 hours.
Clickbank is one of the biggest paying affiliate marketing companies in operation today. It has been providing affiliate marketing services for over 17 years focusing on digital information products.
It has a huge library of over 6 million products and a customer base of about 200 million globally.
- It has lots of small niches offers that are rare on other affiliate marketing platforms.
- It offers payments weekly and the minimum payout is $10.
- It gives reasonably high commissions to merchants.
- Some products it offers are pretty low-quality and outdated.
- According to its refund policy, a refund means you lose commission.
JVzoo is also one of the biggest affiliate marketing platforms with over 800,000 affiliates that have made more than $1.2 billion in sales.
JVzoo also offers instant payments to those established in the program but new affiliates have to wait until the refund period is over before they get paid.
- It is integrated with payment options like PayPal, Stripe, and BlueSnap.
- It is completely free for affiliates to join with no monthly fee whatsoever.
- You get to keep 100% of the commissions you earn.
- It offers a huge variety of products.
- You have to be approved by vendors.
- It has a lot of low-quantity products.
- Some of their good products offer up-sells that you don’t get a commission for.
11. Pepperjam Network
Pepperjam network has been termed the Biggest affiliate network globally. It deals on strategic planning, technological development, and exclusive publisher distribution, all to facilitate good pay-to-performance results.
- It has several well-established brands.
- It provides dedicated account managers.
- It has user-friendly affiliate link building tools
- Its payment option is quite limited and the structure is quite complex.
AWin, formerly known as Zanox is an award-winning company that has been in existence since 2000 with its headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
It operates in Travel, Telecommunications, Finance, and Retail and partners with established industry giants like ESI media.
- It is quite easy to use and understand.
- It has high-quality tools that are easy to use.
- It has a convert-a-link plugin so you don’t have to convert your links manually.
- Payments can be pending for a long time.
- There have been complaints about its customer service.
- There is a $5 sign-up fee that is refunded if you are approved, but not refunded otherwise.
Also regarded as one of the best affiliate programs, Avangate focuses on digital commerce, specifically subscription billing and global software programs.
It is backed up by a cloud platform and it is trusted by over 4000 businesses spanning over 180 countries.
- It lets you create your personalized discount coupons to boost sales.
- It has a reliable monthly pay.
- It has a lot of companies that sell digital products, especially software.
- It has a high payout threshold compared to other affiliate programs, which is $100.
- The software works poorly.
LinkConnector is an affiliate program that lets you make money online through practices like pay per action and pay per call. It also uses a technology that lets you get direct links to websites.
- Its merchants’ list includes well-known names like Disney stores.
- There is individual attribution of coupons to prevent hijacking.
- It has a thorough screening process as 60% of its applicants are rejected.
- Merchants have control of which sites and pages their brand can appear on.
- It focuses more on pleasing merchants than affiliates.
RevenueWire previously known as AffliliateWire is a platform that houses affiliate marketers and merchants of digital products.
It is a great platform that provides affiliates with digital products in high demand that converts at 3% and up to 75% commission, a shopping cart with sales tracking and string reporting, and analytics tools.
- It’s simple to sign up and easy to use.
- It has a great user interface with features like navigation and search filters.
- You have to be consistent to earn a decent income.
It is a leading platform regarding affiliate referrals. AvantLink is constantly updated and upgraded and it focuses more on quality than quantity. There are always introductions of new tools and technology.
- It has a wide range of products and lots of available merchants with a detailed overview.
- It includes a wide set of features like Custom link builder, API, and more.
- It has poor customer support.
17. Commission Factory
Commission Factory is a performance-based platform that is available to anyone and it doesn’t require a steep learning curve.
It was designed to build trust and collaboration between merchants, affiliates, and agencies
- It has a wide variety of merchants.
- It holds free events regularly for merchants and affiliates.
- It provides support for merchants and training for affiliates.
- Its user interface is outdated.
- It doesn’t support PayPal as a payment method.
Tradedoubler is a really good marketing platform and registering with them can boost your business sales. Its technology produces good results by bringing in quality traffic to your products.
It helps its clients maximize their investments and monetize traffic.
Tradedoubler partners with brands like Microsoft, HP, Orange, and some more.
- It has a technology that tracks affiliate sales even without cookies.
- Payments are made monthly with a $40 threshold.
- It allows for the addition of more than one website per account so you could manage multiple affiliate websites.
- It is available in Europe only
- You must have a high amount of web traffic to apply for the network.
AffliliateFuture is one of the best affiliate marketing networks. It provides personalized services and well-trained managers to help you sort out your marketing problems.
- It provides a lot of support for merchants and affiliates.
- It hosts free events regularly.
- It has a wide variety of merchants.
- Its user interface is outdated.
- It doesn’t support PayPal as a payment method.
- No promotional tools are made available for affiliates.
Webgains is a great affiliate network with over 1,800 advertisers, about 250,000 publishers and it is available in 230 countries worldwide. It is focused on sports, lifestyle, travel, fintech, and gadgets.
- It is a rapid growth affiliate marketing network.
- Its technology is recent and cutting edge.
- There are issues with its customer support.
- The available affiliate programs are not so much anymore.
The OneNetworkDirect platform has been providing services since 2006 and it has over 400,000 products with most of them being from companies like Bit Defender, Trend Micro, and more.
Affiliates receive huge bonuses and you can get up to 60% commission by promoting their unique brands and products.
- It has one of the highest commission rates.
- It is partnered with well-known merchants like Bit Defender.
- The customer support is not so good.
- The website is not well optimized.
What are the Qualities of The Best Affiliate Marketing Program?
If you are just starting out as an affiliate marketer, it is important to understand what makes a good affiliate marketing program. This will help you make the right decision in joining an affiliate marketing program.
Here are some of the qualities of a good affiliate marketing program:
1. User friendly
The first thing to consider looking for an affiliate program is the ease of use.
Sign up for an affiliate program that does not only provide you with earning opportunities but also ease of use.
2. Has Enough Affiliate Products
Affiliate marketing is a business of products. When looking out for the highest paying affiliate products, ensure that they have many products that you can product.
This will give you more opportunities to determine which of the product is best fit for your audience and hence increases your chances of earning.
The most popular affiliate marketing networks attract more vendors and buyers. A good affiliate marketing program is popular and has a name that speaks for itself.
4. Easy Payout
Of what benefit is it to join an affiliate platform that you are not guaranteed of your payments. The best affiliate marketing programs offer easy payment method.
Using any of the highlighted or reviewed highest paying affiliate marketing programs in this posts, would be help to you (Affiliate marketer). It will be beneficial to you if you try many options rather than sticking to just one platform.
Trying more options would give you a variety of option of commission to choose from.